Shijiazhuang Mining Area Fengwang Machinery Co., Ltd., established in 1999, specializes in the research, development, design and manufacture of disposable gloves production lines. Our products are spread all over the country and exported to Korea, Vietnam, Iran, Malaysia, etc. Moreover, we are also one of the most professional exporters of latex gloves production line in China. As our products are of good quality and excellent price, they have won praise from people inside and outside the industry. disposable gloves production lines manufacturer now share with you:
Latex Gloves Production Line
There is no absolute difference between gloves. People can choose the gloves that suit them according to their needs.
Latex gloves are also called rubber gloves. Latex is a natural material and is derived from rubber tree sap. Natural latex is a biosynthetic product. Due to the differences in tree species, geology, climate, and other related conditions, its composition and structure often vary greatly.
The material of Ding Qing gloves can be degraded, it is not allergic to wear, pigments can be added, and the color is brighter. His disadvantages are poor elasticity and the price is higher than latex gloves; PVC gloves are made of polyvinyl chloride; PVC gloves have the advantage of low price You can add pigments to create bright colors. The disadvantage is that it contains a high plasticizer, which is an internationally recognized public enemy of health. It is volatile to heat and volatile, and it is non-degradable. So, the advantages of latex gloves are Degradation and elasticity are also better, but long-term wearing of latex gloves in some people can cause skin allergies.
What about their antistatic properties? ESD refers to the anti-static performance of products. Generally speaking, nitrile rubber products have anti-static properties, while PVC and latex do not have anti-static properties, so they are not suitable for ESD areas.
In fact, the antistatic properties of nitrile gloves and nitrile gloves also depend on the formula made by the glue. The ESD performance of the products made by the glue of different manufacturers is different. It has little relationship with the glove manufacturer, even the same glue. There are also differences in the performance of the products, so nitrile gloves and nitrile gloves can be used as general antistatic gloves, but the performance is lower than professional antistatic gloves.
Attention when wearing Ding Qing gloves:
1. Do not bring rings or other jewelry on your hand;
2. Fingernails should be trimmed regularly, not too long, so as not to damage the fingertips of the gloves;
3. Prevent puncture by sharp objects, such as needles, toothpicks, etc .;
4. Take off gloves to slowly pull down from the wrist, not pull from your finger;
5. Pay attention to the size when choosing, if it is too small, it will cause smooth blood flow, if too large, it will easily fall off;
6. Periodic inspection is required, if it is found damaged, it can not be used again.
Precautions for using PVC gloves
1. Disposable PVC gloves do not have high temperature resistance and insulation properties. Do not use it in high-temperature work places, and never use it as insulating gloves.
2.If the disposable PVC gloves are cut, it will affect the protection effect.
3. Disposable PVC gloves should be kept dry and ventilated during storage to prevent moisture and mold.
4. When using disposable PVC gloves. Do not touch corrosive substances.
Note for latex gloves:
1. Avoid contact with chemicals such as acids, bases, and organic solvents.
2. When handling infectious substances, powder-free and low-protein latex gloves should be selected. Powder-free and low-protein latex gloves can reduce the risk of allergies. However, the so-called hypoallergenic latex gloves cannot reduce the risk of latex allergies, and can only reduce the allergic reactions caused by chemical additives in latex gloves.
3. Resolutely implement the code of practice to reduce the chance of latex harm. Such as:
1) Do not use oily hand cream or lotion when wearing latex gloves, as they will cause deterioration or damage of latex gloves.
2) After taking off or removing the latex gloves, wash your hands with a mild soap and dry your hands completely.
3) Disposable latex gloves should not be re-used (because the gloves may have lost their ability to defend against harmful substances).