Medical personnel are exposed to patients with different conditions every day, and medical gloves are necessary measures to protect the health of medical personnel. There are many types of medical gloves, such as medical gloves, antiviral gloves, double-color gloves, orthopedic gloves, micro gloves, special skin gloves, gynecological gloves, deproteinized gloves, inspection gloves (with powder), inspection gloves (without powder) , Sterilization inspection gloves (with powder), sterilization inspection gloves (no powder) and more than ten products. Generally speaking, it is divided into two categories: medical surgical gloves and medical examination gloves. What is the difference between these two types? Latex gloves production line suppliersintroduces you :
What is the difference between medical surgical gloves and medical examination gloves?
Medical gloves are made of natural latex, which fits the skin of the hands highly and has super comfort. Suitable for non-sterile operations with high risk of contact with blood or body fluids; operations involving sharps, treatment of cytotoxic substances and disinfectants.
According to the nature of work can be divided into: sterile gloves and non-sterile gloves, non-sterile gloves are divided into cleaning gloves and housekeeping gloves.
1. Surgical sterilized gloves: sterile and disposable. It is mainly used for operations that require a high degree of sterility, such as surgery, delivery, central catheterization, and preparation of total parenteral nutrition.
2. Cleaning and inspection gloves: clean and non-sterile, disposable. For direct or indirect contact with the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions, feces, and items that are significantly contaminated by body fluids.
3. Housekeeping gloves: clean and reusable. It is mainly used in the case of direct contact with the human body, and the housekeeping gloves can be used for cleaning the environmental surface.
Second, the use requirements and precautions of gloves:
Use of medical gloves:
1. According to the needs of different operations, choose the appropriate type and specifications of gloves;
2. Wear clean gloves when contacting the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions, excreta, vomitus and contaminated items;
3. Wear sterile gloves when performing aseptic procedures such as surgery and touching patients with damaged skin and mucous membranes;
4. Disposable gloves should be used once.
Note for medical gloves:
1. Gloves should be changed between patients with different treatments.
2. After the operation is completed, remove the gloves and wash your hands according to the prescribed procedures and methods. Wearing gloves cannot replace hand washing, and disinfect the hands if necessary.
3. When the gloves are found damaged during operation, they should be replaced in time.
4. When wearing sterile gloves, prevent gloves from contaminating.
Disposable PVC Gloves
Second, the purchase of medical gloves
Choose the glove certificate provided by the formal medical glove production line with complete certificates and clear markings to achieve traceability and avoid unnecessary risks.
The two most common materials for disposable medical gloves are nitrile and latex. Disposable medical latex gloves are made of natural rubber, which has good elasticity and soft texture, and provides comfortable and flexible hand.
Nitrile gloves can perfectly memorize the movements of the hands, and will not feel tired for a long time. Select high-quality natural nitrile, which is not easy to cause allergies, is the first choice for medical staff who are allergic to latex proteins or sensitive to skin. It has puncture resistance and establishes a protective barrier on the hand surface of medical staff to reduce the scratch on the skin of the hand by medical equipment.
The two-material surface of the medical gloves "micro-linen surface" provides a firm grip, so that medical personnel will not slip when handling surgical instruments, creating a safety hazard. You can choose nitrile or latex gloves according to your personal preferences, but in terms of overall comfort and technological content, we recommend nitrile gloves.
In terms of location, medical gloves are generally divided into examination gloves and surgical gloves. Medical examination gloves are generally used to examine the patient's mouth or skin surface and must contain a CFDA laboratory drug safety certification. Excellent tensile elongation, strong anti-wear ability, can adapt to various weak acid and alkali environment in human skin.
On the basis of meeting the safety requirements required for examination gloves, the safety factor of surgical gloves is required to be higher. Need further sterilization and separate packaging; meanwhile, it conforms to the ergonomic curved hand shape and fits tightly with the five fingers for comfortable wearing.
Excellent humidity control maintains the shape and fit of the gloves worn by medical staff, even during prolonged surgery, and allows safe operation of medical devices.
4.Powder-free gloves are better than powdered gloves
Gloves on the market are also distinguished by powdered and powderless. To ensure safety, the powder in Medidis powdered medical latex gloves is made of food-grade corn starch that can be absorbed by the human body, which is convenient to wear.
In the medical field, the use of powder-free medical latex gloves is safer. Because powder-free gloves use advanced powder-free PU polymer coating technology, they feel soft and comfortable to wear. Especially when the medical staff is checking or performing the operation, the powder in the medical gloves will not enter the patient by mistake, which will affect the diagnosis or treatment results.
The above is the content about medical gloves for everyone. Hope to answer your doubts. If you are interested in our company's medical glove gloves equipment, please feel free to contact us.