Following shared by the Nitrile Gloves Production Line Exporter.
Note when wearing nitrile gloves:
1. Do not wear rings or other jewelry on your hands;
2. The fingernails should be regularly trimmed, not too long, to avoid damage to the fingertips of gloves;
3. Avoid puncture of sharp objects, such as needles and toothpicks;
4. Take off the glove is to be gradually withdrawn from the wrist, not from the local fingers;
5. Pay attention to the size when selecting, too small will form the blood circulation is not smooth, too big will simply fall off;
6. Regular inspection is required. If any damage is found, it cannot be used again.
Nitrile gloves should be stored with attention:
1. Avoid light and store in a cool, ventilated and boring place with low temperature;
2. Close packaging to avoid dust pollution and oxidation of gloves;
3. All products have a certain shelf life, so we should use the gloves as soon as they are produced to avoid quality damage.
Welcome to purchase our Nitrile Gloves Production Line!