Disposable TPE gloves have the effect of oil resistance and are mainly used in factories, oil fields, repair shops, etc. Disposable TPE gloves do not contain latex proteins, so they do not cause allergic reactions. At the same time, it has anti-static, aging resistance, and oil resistance, and the shape of the glove is designed according to the human hand shape. It has great sensitivity, good tensile properties and puncture resistance, high tensile strength, and abrasion resistance.
1. water and oil resistant, acid and alkali resistant, anti-bacteria, non-toxic and tasteless, hygienic, and environmentally friendly.
2. good UV resistance, weather resistance, high-temperature resistance, more comfortable to use than ordinary PE gloves.
3. better transparency, elasticity, finer embossing, no sticking, soft feel, no slippery hands.
4. easier to put on, good adhesion, softer and softer to do fist-clenching action.
5. does not contain any natural latex ingredients, has no allergic reaction to human skin is not easy to break, full of elasticity.
6. strong and durable, TPE gloves in some areas can replace latex gloves, a low price can be recycled and reused.
1. make the glove formula mix into a mixture of material film.
2. Place two layers of the mixture film in parallel to form the raw material film of the glove.
3. heating the glove raw material film along the preset trajectory, the heating temperature is equal to or higher than the decomposition temperature of the glove raw material film.
4. applying pressure on the predetermined trajectory so that the two layers of said mixed-material film in the glove raw material film are fused together as one by pressure along the adjacent portion within said predetermined trajectory
5. separating the portions within the fused-together trajectory from the glove raw material film and opening the wrist portion of said predetermined trajectory to form a disposable glove.
We are a TPE gloves supplier, please feel free to contact us if you need them.