Obviously, latex gloves made by Latex Gloves Making Machine allergy has become an occupational disease that medical care has to guard against.
It is still difficult to avoid latex allergy in Anglo-American hospitals. There is no strong evidence in the current study that medical staff must leave the hospital in the event of a hypersensitivity reaction. Instead, it is recommended to adjust or use the following protective measures:
(1) use powder-free, low-protein latex gloves;
(2) Immediately after removing the gloves, wash your hands with a mild hand sanitizer/soap and dry your hands completely;
(3) Before the gloves are worn, the skin of the hands is completely dry;
(4) Those who have sweaty hands can wear gloves that absorb sweat and then wear latex gloves;
(5) Minimize the time of wearing gloves each time;
(6) Avoid eating foods that cross-react with latex, such as chestnuts, kiwis, bananas, and avocados.
We are Latex Gloves Equipment Supplier. If you want to know more, welcome to contact us!