Brief analysis of the performance difference between rubber and latex
Glove Intelligent Oiling Machine supplier tells you that latex by evaporation molding molding, its own numerous pores, good air permeability and because of the appearance of the pores is smooth, so mites can not adhere to, and latex juice has a very important feature is that it sends out the smell of many mosquitoes are not close. So it's the characteristics of the latex.
1. Ultra-high elasticity
2. Orthopedic function
4. Durable and not easily deformed
5. Mildew-proof and antibacterial
6. Ultra-quiet without static and radiation
Functions of rubber:
1. Outstanding high elasticity, performance is a high rate of elongation. It is elastic at room temperature and can produce large deformation under small external force. Rubber is a completely amorphous polymer, its glass transition temperature (T g) low, molecular weight is often very large, more than hundreds of thousands. Pure natural rubber can be stretched to the original length of 800% and constantly; For a small modulus of elasticity, the stress generated at an extension of 100% is only a few hundred newtons per square centimeter; The smaller permanent deformation is insisted after breaking, i.e. the accumulation amount that cannot be recovered after repeated stress is also very small. Rubber only through cross-linking to become a valuable high elastic data, commonly known as rubber.
2. Good wear resistance, high friction coefficient and acid and alkali corrosion resistance, some varieties such as nitrile gum, fluorine rubber also oil resistance. In addition, rubber also has electrical insulation, vibration elimination and air - tightness and other characteristics. Defects are poor thermal conductivity, heat and not easy to mechanical processing.
We are the Latex Gloves Production Line Supplier,welcome to contact us.