The beginning and development of disposable gloves is to solve the long-term need for cleaning users and protective barriers people.
Now, according to the International Journal of Health and Safety, after nitrile gloves have become a useful material in the medical field, many latex gloves production line exporters have begun to wear them. Although nitrile is more durable than latex gloves, this synthetic rubber does not (completely) replace latex. However, it is a product targeted at other market needs.
Medical making machine suppliers share with you: In modern life, the use of disposable gloves is becoming more common. Not only in medical institutions, but also in many other institutions or units, such as food processing, beauty salons, electronics factories, etc., the industry needs disposable gloves. Disposable gloves play a vital role in safety management, helping to reduce the risk of cross-infection between doctors and patients, and avoiding injuries to workers and objects. Compared to other gloves, it not only It only plays a role of safety protection, it is more hygienic.
When wearing disposable gloves every day, medical staff usually pay attention to the following points:
1. First choose gloves that fit your hand shape. If you choose gloves that are too tight or too loose. Too loose will make it difficult to hold, too tight will cause easy tearing.
2. Before putting on gloves, please prepare disposable gloves in a clean place and make sure to remove all hand jewelry and wash your hands.
3. When putting on gloves, place the glove box on a clean workbench, hold the glove's wrist with one hand, and then place it on the other hand until the glove reaches the fingertips, then place the other Keep your hands on it and avoid touching the outside of the gloves during the whole process.
However, medical personnel tend to ignore the correct steps for removing disposable gloves, which invisibly reduces the protective effect of the gloves. Therefore, in order to truly achieve the correct protective effect, medical personnel should follow the correct steps to remove disposable gloves to ensure the patient and his health.
1. Grasp the edge of the glove at the wrist of your left hand with your right thumb, index finger, and middle finger (do not touch the skin), and then pull the glove out of the inner layer and take off.
2. Knead off the left hand gloves and put them in the palm of the right hand.
3. Insert the index finger, middle finger, and ring finger of the left hand into the gloves of the right hand, and force the fingers to the outside of the body and turn them out from the inside.
4. Wrap the glove of the right hand with the glove of the palm and throw it into the trash can.
5. Wash your hands immediately after taking off your gloves.
Cast Steel Hand Moulds Base