There is an increasing demand for disposable gloves in the society, but there are many types of disposable gloves on the market. According to different materials, they can be generally divided into disposable plastic gloves, disposable nitrile gloves, disposable PVC gloves Disposable PE gloves, etc. However, the materials are different, and the use of the gloves is also different; many users do not know how to buy, so today counting machine exporter will give a brief introduction to the majority of users, hoping to help everyone.
1. Disposable PVC gloves
Before, many people chose PVC gloves because of its low price and cost savings. Later, because PVC cannot be degraded, it does not meet the national sustainable development strategy. In fact, people who know the industry know that PVC gloves will use plasticizers in the production process, so many Enterprises have abandoned PVC gloves, and the production of PVC gloves has been declining year by year. Therefore, Lanhuo Electronics does not recommend the use of PVC gloves.
2. Disposable latex gloves
Some food manufacturers pay more attention to the difficulty of wearing gloves, so they will choose latex gloves, because latex gloves are indeed easier to wear than food-grade nitrile gloves, but you must pay attention to the feelings of some employees at this time. Statistics show that the probability of allergy caused by latex gloves is about 11% -17.3%. Among them, the probability of female allergies is generally higher than that of men. In fact, this probability is quite high. Secondly, latex gloves are milky white or beige, and it is not easy to be mixed in food. Distinguish.
3. Disposable nitrile gloves
Therefore, blue-colored food-grade nitrile gloves are the best choice in the food industry. Why do you say that dark ones are the best choice? Because the dark color mixed into the food is easy to be found, it avoids the problem that the food is mixed with foreign matter. Secondly, it will not cause employee allergies and will not cause adverse effects on the human body.
How to choose good disposable gloves? Latex gloves equipment exporter introduces you:
1. Look at the material: Disposable gloves are made of new polyethylene materials, which are non-toxic and tasteless, have good transparency, safety and hygiene, and can directly contact food. Don't choose the recycled material granules, the appearance is black, even dark, taste, and the hygiene is not up to standard.
2. Look at the appearance: the qualified seal is good, the water is not leaking, so in the face of greasy, water stains, the dye is not easy to break, and the toughness is strong, the pull is strong, and wearing it can protect our hands from oil.
3. Look at the thickness: The thickness of the disposable glove is directly related to the weight of a single glove. Generally speaking, the weight of a single glove is thick, and the thickness of a single glove is thin. Broken, the better the thickness, the higher the price. Such gloves have strong barrier properties, are not easy to break, and are more resistant to oil, water, and dirt.
4. Look at the size: choose your own size model, pay attention to the appropriateness of the actual size, in order to be more accurate, you can measure it before buying, generally the length from the middle finger to the wrist, and the width of the palm. It is much easier to choose the size of the glove according to the measured size, and it is convenient to choose the appropriate size. It can't be too long, too short, or too big. The common sizes are large, medium, and small. Choose according to your needs.
5. Look at the packaging: select the packaging that has the production license certification, hygienic test report, and can provide the test certificate; the outer packaging has the production date, shelf life, production batch number, manufacturer address, packaging glove weight, length, width, thickness, etc. Information, product safety.
6. Look at the manufacturer: Disposable gloves are produced in formal factories, generally with complete qualifications, workshop standards, and process production comply with industry standards. Do not choose small workshops and black factories. There is no guarantee for hygienic after-sales.
We are household gloves production line suppliers. The above are two important points to pay attention to when purchasing disposable gloves. I hope you can refer to the above when purchasing.